If You Go To The Fabric Store...
How did I end up with 21 new chairs? Well, you may be familiar with the story "If You Give A Mouse A Cookie." Here's my story! "If you go to the fabric store, you will find some really cute fabric. " Then you will want to buy it. Then you have to find a project for the fabric. SO...Erika and I found a chair. O.K., so we found 10 dining room chairs to put the fabric on. Well, now you will need to sew the darling fabric on the chairs. BUT, if you don't sew...you could find a workroom and they can sew while you take a nap. When you wake up, the chairs look so good that you will want to go back to the fabric store and then... you will buy some more adorable, darling fabric. Then, you will want to find even more chairs! I found 11 . One more than than last time. You will want to put this darling fabric on them and SO... you go back to the workroom and over night they return with your 11 chairs. Now, I have 21 new chairs! They are SO CUTE that you will not want to sit on them and use them. SO, now we have beach towels all over our darling chairs and threats at every meal but it's not my fault! I just went to the fabric store with a friend and look what she did to me and my family. Lots of money later, 21 beautiful chairs and no digital camera to show you what a DRAMATIC difference it did to my house. Now, the story is not over... If you get new chairs, you will want to paint the walls. So 4 Bids later and over $20,000.00 for a few bids you will really WANT to take a nap. So... while they paint the house, you will have to find a place to take a nap so now you have to go away.
So here's all I know about the end of this story. Iwill tell you about my adventure in a couple of weeks after taking 5 children and grandma to Utah in 2 weeks! All because I went to the fabric store and saw some darling, adorable fabric! BEWARE OF THE FABRIC STORE!
So here's all I know about the end of this story. Iwill tell you about my adventure in a couple of weeks after taking 5 children and grandma to Utah in 2 weeks! All because I went to the fabric store and saw some darling, adorable fabric! BEWARE OF THE FABRIC STORE!


2 Comments:
i laughed my head off!
That is so true about getting stuff you love and then never using it because you love it so much...what kind of logic is that?! Great story!
Post a Comment
<< Home